- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Showroom Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm
26a Temple Street, Singapore 058571
Tel: +65 6270 4120 Email : email@example.com
to find us on google maps
We can generally fulfill most retail purchases if you choose to visit our showroom. However, it is best to email or call first if you want a specific product so that we may check the stock availability.
Shipping (Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia)
Chef Works distribution is located in Temple Street, China Town, Singapore. Orders received after 1:00 pm will be processed the next business day.
The above fulfillment times do not include transit time. Please add additional time for shipping.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for fulfillment of non-embroidery order requests (subject to stock availability) .
- Please allow 5-7 business days for fulfillment of embroidery order requests (subject to stock availability).
All orders, unless specified, will ship out via TNT, DHL or local courier and can take up to 2 additional business days to receive after fulfillment.
- We accept credit cards via Paypal (You do not need a Paypal account)
- We accept payment by local cheques. Please make cheque payable to: Chef Works Pte Ltd
- TT payments are acceptable. Bank details: Bank: OCBC Branch: 517 Account: 78149-001 Account Name: Chef Works Pte Ltd Swift Code: OCBCSGSG Bank Code: 7339
- Please email payment confirmation with invoice number reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No minimum order quantity, except where specified.
- Approved returns will incur freight charges back to distribution centre.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Click here to view embroidery styles.
- Your logo can be embroidered on any garment. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colours (if applicable), to email@example.com. Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitizing setup fee: S$45.00(Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitizing. Please call for more details.)
- For every logo we digitize, we can send you an electronic digital sewout at no cost to you. This is provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo is S$10.00 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count.)
- The cost for one line of embroidery is S$5.00
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are six font styles available to choose from and an array of colours.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is S$10.00 (Call for our list of available countries or see website.)
- Please allow 5-7 business days, plus shipping time, for delivery on all embroidered and special orders.
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable.
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Customer Service at (65) 6270 4120
- Chef Works can currently be found in over 60 countries around the world. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. If there is not an official Chef Works distributor in your area, please order online through this website.
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works before shipment is made. As shipments are often sent out the same day that the order is received, international customers are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the order.
Chef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
- Embroidered/Trimmed items are non-returnable.
- Please contact email@example.com or call +65 6270 4120 to speak with our Customer Services Department to arrange return of goods.
- Returns must be requested within 15 days after receipt of goods.
- All returns must include original packaging and tagging (bags and labels etc) in RESALABLE condition. If your return shows any of the below listed, you will be notified and the item(s) will be returned to you at your cost and no refund will be issued:
- Odours, including smoke
- Pet hair
- Stains or other markings
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges, which are not refundable.
- All returns are subject to a minimum of 15% Restocking Fee.
- There are no returns on close-out specials or discontinued merchandise.
- If you purchased your items from one of our trusted distributors please contact them directly for your return.
- We are unable to accept returns if the items were purchased from a third party.
All prices subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
CHEF WORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CUSTOMERS CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TOTAL VALUE OF ANY LIABILITY OF CHEF WORKS IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO CHEF WORKS. FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS INVOICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEF WORKS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.
Jurisdiction & Law
Any legal action concerning a customer order or item shall be brought in courts located in Singapore and shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore
Chef Works® and Uniform Works® are registered trademarks of Chef Works, Inc. The Next Generation of Cool™, Cool Vent™, The Professional Series Pant™, The Better Built Baggy™, UltraLux™, For the Working Chef™, 48 Hour Apron™ and Own the Kitchen™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works, International.